[Pols-announce] Fw: Sid Shapiro talk

Pickerel, Linda M. lpicke at ku.edu
Tue Sep 19 21:57:26 CDT 2017

Forwarding out this information about Sid Shapiro's visit and talk that Pub. Admin invites us to ..

Does administrative law ignore public administration, including its contribution
to agency legitimacy?
A presentation followed by feedback and discussion Oct 3, Kansas Union Crossroads 4th floor, 4pm

Sid Shapiro coming to solicit feedback on a paper he's writing about Administrative Law and how it intersects with public policy.  Sid is a political scientist by training, and we thought the poli sci department would be interested in hearing his presentation.  Let me know if you have other questions, and can help me spread the word!  Cheers.

Ruth DeWitt
Communications Manager

School of Public Affairs and Administration
Public Management Center
University of Kansas