[Pols-announce] FW: Event on Civil Discourse at KU

Haider-Markel, Donald Patrick dhmarkel at ku.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:33:11 CDT 2017

FYI

From: Phil Cauthon [mailto:pcauthon at sunflowerfoundation.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 2:29 PM
To: Haider-Markel, Donald Patrick <dhmarkel at ku.edu>
Subject: Event on Civil Discourse at KU

Professor Haider-Markel,
Sunflower Foundation is sponsoring an event next week at KU’s Spencer Museum on "Civil Discourse: Essential for a Healthy Democracy." The speaker is Carolyn Lukensmeyer of the National Institute for Civil Discourse.

I wanted to make sure you were aware of it, but to also invite you to let your students and colleagues know about it. It’s a large auditorium so we don’t anticipate it filling up. However, if you did think you’d want to invite several dozen students or so, let me know so we can block off reservations for them.

This event is being hosted for the public as part of our Advocacy Fellowship program (for which Prof. Loomis has participated on a panel).

http://eventbrite.com/e/nov-2017-sunflower-foundation-advocacy-in-health-speaker-series-tickets-38730356539

Let me know if you have any questions. Rock chalk~Phil

Phil Cauthon, Director of Communications
Sunflower Foundation: Health Care for Kansans
785-232-3000 | Sunflowerfoundation.org<http://www.sunflowerfoundation.org/>

Serving as a Catalyst for Improving the Health of Kansans

[http://www.sunflowerfoundation.org/transfer/icons-color/fb.png]<http://www.facebook.com/sunflowerfdn> [http://www.sunflowerfoundation.org/transfer/icons-color/linkedin.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/sunflowerfdn>  [http://www.sunflowerfoundation.org/transfer/icons-color/twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/sunflowerfdn>  [http://www.sunflowerfoundation.org/transfer/icons-color/instagram.png] <http://www.instagram.com/thesunflowerfoundation>