[Pols-announce] Grad student volunteers: Your Flight Receipt - GBEMENDE E JOHNSON 06NOV17

Haider-Markel, Donald Patrick dhmarkel at ku.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:07:52 CDT 2017

Graduate Students: we need a volunteer to drive to MCI to pick up Professor Gbemende Johnson on 06 Nov and another volunteer to drive her back to the airport on 08 Nov. I'm attaching her vita for your reference. We will reimburse you for the mileage and tolls. This is a good chance to have an hour alone with an established scholar.

Please let me know if you are interested asap.
Thanks.
DHM